Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Church and a puddle

Hey. Working with his blocks last night, Owen decided to build a "very big church." Look closely and you'll notice the pews, the spires in front. There's even a pulpit for his grandpa to use.

Owen's other grandpa and grandma were here this weekend. We tackled a number of projects in the house, and enjoyed the nice weather with some time outdoors. Owen was particularly fascinated by a puddle in the sidewalk across the street. He first discovered it when he was out with Amy and me for a walk, jumping in with his tennis shoes (still drying in the garage). I took some pictures of that on my cell phone, which I'll share as soon as I can get them off.

This shot was taken a little later when Amy brought him back outside in his rain boots. I think he might have missed the squish of the water between his toes, but he still had a great time.

Good thing he knows how to clean himself at bath time ...

No comments: