Thursday, October 18, 2007

Big boy bed



Owen spent his first night in his transition toddler bed last night. He was so excited about his new bed and hopped right off my lap at the end of our storytime to hop in and get comfortable. He went right to bed and didn't make a sound all night. Amy and I kept waiting for the door to his room to open, but it never did.

I snuck in as we were getting ready for bed last night and shot the above video. Too cute!

Thanks to our good friends Doug and Kris Johnson for handing down their daughter Bailey's bed to us. It's a real hit!

2 comments:

Grammie said...

Owen is a big boy now! I remember his Mommy didn't think she could get out of her big girl bed...she always just stayed there until we came to get her in the morning!

Unknown said...

I don't want him to grow up! And I don't wanna get out of bed either!